Jaya Shri Combine Software, is a rapidly growing custom development and software outsourcing company based in down south Sri Lanka.
We specialize in the development of custom software applications and offshore software outsourcing services. Specifically, our company carries out custom programming, database design, client-server and internet / intranet software application development.
We deliver custom application programming services to end customers and we provide offshore software outsourcing services for other IT companies. Our competence and experience ensure that we deliver excellent services and products to our customers.
At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the highest quality standards are maintained. Our extensive communication facilities allow us to keep in touch with our customers 24 hours a day.
We’re as extremly happy about our valuable clients as they are about us. Here’s a look at some of our clients
- Matara Bodhi Arakshaka Sabhawa
- MLP Group, Japan
- Deen Brothers Imports (Pvt) Ltd.
- Sanaya Mansion (Pvt) Ltd.
- Metro Computer Technology (Matara, Galle. Ambalantota, Badulla & Nuwara Eliya)
- Mithrananda Group (Pvt) Ltd.
- Samara Advertising (Pvt) Ltd.
- Samara Phone Shop (Matara, Galle, Beliatta & Ratnapura)
- Mahesh Enterprises, Matara.
- Matara Cycle Works (Orange Distribution)
- Sipelro, Matara
- MLP Group (Pvt) Ltd (Matara, Debarawewa)
- Romek Enterprises, Akuressa
- Lalitha Ice Plant, Matara
- City Point, Telijjawila.
Web Based Software
What is web based software?
Web based software is a software you use over the internet with a web browser. No need to install anything on your computers. It's just something like you are using online banking, Gmail, Yahoo and other internet based software. You can work anywhere in the world if there is internet access.
Currently we are developing web based software for our customers. We have the ability and resources to fulfill any customer requirement with our web based software. The most common web based software include POS systems, Inventory management systems, Payroll systems, time attendance systems, event management systems, online examinations, etc.
What are the advantages of a web based software?
- You don't need to download or install anything on your computer.
- Ability to log into the system 24 hours a day.
- You can work on your system even when your shop/office closed.
- You can log into the system when you traveling outside the country.
- Ability to log into the system through smart phones, tablet PCs, laptops, personal computers.
- Even your computer defected or broken your data will not be affected.
- When operating multiple branches all data can be viewed at one place.
- Your data is safe and secure with us.
- Your data is automatically backed up daily.
- And many more ...